Letter from Men to WomenFROM MEN TO WOMEN
GENERAL DISCLAIMER FOR ANY WIVES OR GIRLFRIENDS WHO HAPPEN
UPON A COPY OF THIS:
1) The floor is considered an acceptable clothing storage
2) Never ask me to purchase feminine products. Assume that I
will come home with the wrong thing.
3) When watching TV hugging is always fine because I can
still see the screen. Kissing should only be done during
timeouts and commercials. Questions should also be limited to
this period as you stand a much better chance of getting an
4) When we are watching your show and I change the channels
during a commercial do not hassle me that they are over to
change the channel back. I always know when the timing is
right. Also, when we are channel surfing do not ask me to go
back, there was a good reason why I skipped it.
5) If you need help with the laundry, I am more than
willing to carry it from the bedroom to the washer. In my
mind this is half the chore and I am now free to return to
6) If I mention that a male friend of mine is allowed to do
something it is not necessary for you to call his
wife/girlfriend to discuss it.
7) If you don't like the way I am driving close your eyes.
And I would appreciate it if you would refrain from making
that reverse inhaling alarmed noise. I haven't hit anything
yet and if I do it will be your fault.
8) I go clothes shopping to buy, never to look.
9) Just tell me what you want me to wear before I get
dressed. And remember that this takes me less than ten
minutes no matter what the occasion is. After all I am
getting dressed, not getting ready.
10) Don't ask me if I prefer one outfit over another or if a
certain accessory should be worn or not. I consider this a
no win situation and would rather just wait for you to get
dressed while watching TV.
11) If you want me to put the seat down when I am finished
then you should leave the seat up when you are finished. It's
only fair. And stop giving me a hard time about missing the
bowl. What do you expect from an organ that has a brain of
12) I will cook anything as long as it is on the BBQ.
13) Yelling to me across the house sounds exactly like
stadium crowd background noise to me. I am not ignoring you.
Joke of the day - Letter from Men to Womenis the best Joke for Monday, 26 November 2012 from site Jokes of the day - Letter from Men to Women.
Different people consider different jokes funny, so joke can not satisfy taste for everyone. Some people like Lawyer jokes, other do not consider lawers jokes funny.
People developing software, or doing anything with the software my consider some geek stuff funny, but it might not be funny for the others.
We try to deliver best jokes every day. But, it depends on sites we take jokes from. Besides jokes, find funny photos and funny videos. Great archive so far, years of collected jokes.