REPLY TO THE NOTICE OF REVOCATION OF INDEPENDENCE
July 5, 2017
To the Subjects of Her Majesty, the Queen of England,
In the light of your failure to prevent us from kicking you out in the 18th century and doing as we damn well please, we hereby notify you that you can keep it down over there before we take notice. Sure, historically America really doesn't pay much attention to the rest of the world. But when someone does catch our eye, we tend to carpet bomb them to a pre-industrial state. It may not be right, or fair, but it is a trend. I suggest you keep it in mind. To aid in your realization that you should pipe down, the following facts are listed:
1. American English is distinct from British English. Our aluminum is a lovely silver color, and we do not 'armour' our tanks, thank you.
2. When you can tell the difference between an Alabama and Louisiana accent, I'll pay attention to the difference between a Londoner's and a Yorkshireman's accents.
3. Rather than 'God save the Queen'; you should learn 'The Battle Hymn of the Republic'. After all, if it weren't for American soldiers you'd speak German today, twice over. And if it weren't for American bread, butter, etc., you would have been starving while we saved your little old island from the Hun.
4. If I were to throw an American football block on football player, he'd be out of the game and I'd be ejected. If I were to throw a real tackle on a rugby player, he'd be maimed. The pads in American football are to keep you from being crippled or killed. Just because rugby players tear their ears in a group hug called a 'scrum'doesn't make them tough. You want tough? You put YOUR arms in the air while a 322 pound (46 stone) man slams into you at a dead sprint and still catch the ball. That's tough.
5. If you can't settle the French's hash, find someone else. After all, they have lost to everyone *but* the British this century.
6. The irony of a Brit complaining about American cars is too much. I've driven British cars and they're like a Hyundai, but poorly made. When someone else comes up with an idea as good as the muscle car, we'll think about it.
To sum it all up, we really aren't interested.
Joke of the day - REPLY TO THE NOTICE OF REVOCATION OF INDEPENDENCEis the best Joke for Wednesday, 05 July 2017 from site Friars Club - REPLY TO THE NOTICE OF REVOCATION OF INDEPENDENCE.
Different people consider different jokes funny, so joke can not satisfy taste for everyone. Some people like Lawyer jokes, other do not consider lawers jokes funny.
People developing software, or doing anything with the software my consider some geek stuff funny, but it might not be funny for the others.
We try to deliver best jokes every day. But, it depends on sites we take jokes from. Besides jokes, find funny photos and funny videos. Great archive so far, years of collected jokes.