“Getting this job man...
“Getting this job managing a country estate has put me off fried eggs. I'm a gamekeeper turned poacher.”
A man was walking along the street when he saw a ladder going into the clouds. As any of us would do, he climbed the ladder. He reached a cloud, upon which sat a rather plump and very ugly woman. "Screw me or climb the ladder to success," she said.
No contest, thought the man, so he climbed the ladder to the next cloud. On this cloud was a slightly thinner woman, who was slightly easier on the eye. "Screw me hard or climb the ladder to success," she said. "Well," thought the man, "might as well carry on."
On the next cloud was an even more attractive lady who, this time, was quite attractive. "Screw me now or climb the ladder to success," she uttered. As he turned her down and went on up the ladder, the man thought to himself that this was getting better the further he went.
On the next cloud was an absolute beauty. Slim, attractive, the lot. "Screw me here and now or climb the ladder to success," she flirted. Unable to imagine what could be waiting, and being a gambling man, he decided to climb again. When he reached the next cloud, there was a 400 pound ugly man, arm pit hair showing, flies buzzing around his head.
"Who are you?" the man asked.
Funny video of the day - World’s Cutest Taekwondo Fight
Funny jokes-Last name
Then the operator asked for his department, and I said that I had no idea.
"There are 1250 employees in this building, sir," the operator informed me rather sharply.
So I asked her for her name.
"Bridgette," she said.
"And your last name?" I asked.
"Sorry," she replied, "it's company policy not to give last names."
It's all in the punctuation:...It's all in the punctuation:
An English professor wrote the words, "Woman without her man is nothing" on the blackboard and directed his students to punctuate it correctly.
The men wrote: "Woman, without her man, is nothing."
The women wrote: "Woman: Without her, man is nothing."
A six year old comes crying to his Mother because his little sister pulled his hair.
"Don't be angry," the Mother says, "Your little sister doesn't realize that pulling hair hurts."
A short while later, there's more crying, and the Mother goes to investigate.
This time the sister is bawling and her brother says...
"Now she knows."
Pickup lines'The word of the day is legs. Let's go back to my place and spread the word...'
'Hey baby, can I tickle your belly button from the inside?'
'I like every bone in your body especially mine... '
'My face is leaving in 15 minutes be on it...'
'Why don't you sit on my face and let me eat my way to your heart?'
'I may not be Fred Flinstone, but I sure can make your bed rock...'
'Is that a mirror in your pants, because I can see myself in them?'
'When does your centerfold come out?'
'So do ya wanna see something really swell?'
'Is your name Gillette? Because you're the best a man can get...'
'You're like Pringles once I pop you, I can't stop you...'
'You have great legs, what time do they open?'
'If you were a car door, I would slam you all night long...'
CINEMANIA: Guess the movie title
A grasshopper walks into a bar...A grasshopper walks into a bar and the bartender says, 'Hey, we have a drink named after you!'
The grasshopper looks surprised and says, 'You have a drink named Steve?'
Knock Knock Collection 143
Othello you thalked to me!
Otis a sin to tell a lie!
Ottawa know you're telling the truth?
Owen you open this door, I'm going to give you such a roasting!
Top 10 Reasons God Created Eve
10. God worried that Adam would always be lost in the garden because men hate to ask for directions.
9. God knew that Adam would one day need someone to hand him the TV remote.
8. God knew that Adam would never buy a new fig leaf when his seat wore out and would therefore need Eve to get one for him.
7. God knew that Adam would never make a doctor's appointment for himself.
6. God knew that Adam would never remember which night was garbage night.5. God knew that if the world was to be populated, men would never be able to handle childbearing.
4. As "Keeper of the Garden," Adam would never remember where he put his tools.
3. The scripture account of creation indicates Adam needed someone to blame his troubles on when God caught him hiding in the garden.
2. As the Bible says, "It is not good for man to be alone!"
1. When God finished the creation of Adam, He stepped back, scratched His head and said, "I can do better than that."