12 Types of People on Facebook12 Types of People on Facebook
All of us on Facebook have at least one of each of these types of friends on our list:
1) The "Rooster" -- Always tells Facebook "Good Morning" every day.
2) The "Lurker" -- Never posts or comments on your post, but reads everything, and might make reference to your status when seeing you in public.
3) The "Hyena" -- Doesn't ever really say anything, just LOLs and LMAOs at everything.
4) "Mr/Ms Popular" -- Has 4,367 friends for NO reason.
5) The "Gamer" -- Plays Words With Friends, Mafia Wars, Farmville, and Bejeweled Blitz, and bakes virtual cakes and stuff, etc. (ALL DAY).
6) The "Cynic" -- Hates his life, and everything in it, as evidenced by the somber tone in ALL of his status updates.
7) The "Collector" -- Never posts anything either, but joins every group and becomes fans of the most random stuff.
8) The "Promoter" -- Always sends event invitations to things that you ultimately delete or ignore.
9) The "Liker" -- Never actually says anything, but always clicks the "like" button.
10) "Drama Queen/King" -- This person always posts stuff like "I can't believe this!" or "They gonna make me snap today!" in the hopes that you will ask what happened, or what's wrong ... but then never finishes telling the story.
11) The "News" -- Always updates you on what they are doing and who they are doing it with, no matter how arbitrary, and lastly...
12) The "Thief" -- Steals status updates ... and will probably steal this one ...
After discovering her young daughter playing doctor with the neighbor's boy, the angry mother grabbed the boy by the ear and dragged him to his house and confronted his mother.
"It's only natural for young boys and girls to explore their sexuality by playing doctor at their age." the neighbor said.
"Forget sexuality!" The mother yelled. "He took out her appendix!"
One night, as a couple lay ...
One night, as a couple lay down for bed, the husband gently tapped his wife on the shoulder and started rubbing her arm. His wife turned over and said, "I'm sorry honey, I've got a gynecologist appointment tomorrow and I want to stay fresh." Her husband, rejected, turned over and tried to sleep. A few minutes later, he rolled back over and tapped his wife again. This time he whispered in her ear, "Do you have a dentist appointment tomorrow too?"
I was out walking with my 4 ye...I was out walking with my 4 year old daughter. She picked up something off the ground and started to put it in her mouth. I took the item away from her and I asked her not to do that.
"Why?" my daughter asked.
"Because it's been laying outside, you don't know where it's been, it's dirty and probably has germs" I replied.
At this point, my daughter looked at me with total admiration and asked, "Wow! How do you know all this stuff?"
"Uh," I was thinking quickly, "All moms know this stuff. It's on the Mommy Test. You have to know it, or they don't let you be a Mommy." We walked along in silence for 2 or 3 minutes, but she was evidently pondering this new information.
"OH...I get it!" she beamed, "So if you don't pass the test you have to be the daddy."
"Exactly" I replied back with a big smile on my face and joy in my heart.
Replace asterisk symbols with ...
Fun at the zoo!
Little Johnny wanted to go to the zoo and pestered his parents for days. Finally his mother talked his reluctant father into taking him.
"So how was it?" his mother asked when they returned home.
"Great," Little Johnny replied.
"Did you and your father have a good time?" asked his mother.
"Yeah, Daddy especially liked it," exclaimed Little Johnny excitedly, especially when one of the animals came home at 30 to 1!"