Ten Reasons Why TV Is Better Than The World-Wide Web1. It doesn't take minutes to build the picture when you change TV channels.
2. When was the last time you tuned in to “Friends” and got a “Not Found 404″ message?
3. There are fewer grating color schemes on TV–even on MTV.
4. The family never argues over which Web site to visit this evening.
5. A remote control has fewer buttons than a keyboard.
6. Even the worst TV shows never excuse themselves with an “Under Construction” sign.
7. “CSI” never slows down when a lot of people tune in.
8. You just can't find those cool infomercials on the Web.
9. Set-top boxes don't beep and whine when you hook up to cable.
10. You can't surf the Web from a couch with a soda in one hand and chips in the other.
Joke of the day - Ten Reasons Why TV Is Better Than The World-Wide Webis the best Joke for Saturday, 30 June 2012 from site Joke Diary - Ten Reasons Why TV Is Better Than The World-Wide Web.
Different people consider different jokes funny, so joke can not satisfy taste for everyone. Some people like Lawyer jokes, other do not consider lawers jokes funny.
People developing software, or doing anything with the software my consider some geek stuff funny, but it might not be funny for the others.
We try to deliver best jokes every day. But, it depends on sites we take jokes from. Besides jokes, find funny photos and funny videos. Great archive so far, years of collected jokes.