The Top 13 Signs You're Not at the Real Senate Impeachment Hearings
13. Videotaped "deposition" consists solely of Sharon Stone
crossing and uncrossing her legs.
12. Judge Judy unleashes a stern tongue-lashing, telling
everyone to "just grow up."
11. Senator Moe's frequent outbursts of "Why, I oughtta..."
10. Presiding Judge is wearing four gold stripes. And
nothing BUT stripes.
9. Mandatory line dancing between votes.
8. Ten minutes into Hamburgler's testimony, you realize
"Mayor McCheese" *isn't* a tacky name for Bill Clinton.
7. 15 minute recess involves a slide and monkey bars.
6. Strom Thurmond just moved.
5. George Will is presiding over the hearings and the "Rip
Clinton a New Rectum" motion just passed.
4. No "Eau de Kennedy."
3. All testimony submitted in the form of a dirty limerick.
2. For $20, "Monica" allows anyone to play the part of
"Bill" during the re-enactment.
1. Only vote against impeachment? Senator John Bobbitt.
Joke of the day - The Top 13 Signs You're Not at the Real Senate Impeachment Hearingsis the best Joke for Friday, 28 November 2014 from site Jokes of the day - The Top 13 Signs You're Not at the Real Senate Impeachment Hearings.
Different people consider different jokes funny, so joke can not satisfy taste for everyone. Some people like Lawyer jokes, other do not consider lawers jokes funny.
People developing software, or doing anything with the software my consider some geek stuff funny, but it might not be funny for the others.
We try to deliver best jokes every day. But, it depends on sites we take jokes from. Besides jokes, find funny photos and funny videos. Great archive so far, years of collected jokes.